Dialog 320 White microphone
The Logitech Dialog 320 desktop microphone uses Logitech's exclusive Noise Cancelling Amplification Technology (NCAT) technology to filter out unwanted background noise. The microphone stands on the desktop or it can be attached to the monitor (mounts included). And the high-tech look of this microphone will match with any home/office desk.
The Dialog 320 microphone is an excellent choice for the following applications:
- Internet voice chat
- Video conferencing
- Multiplayer Internet gaming
- Ideal for use with all Voice-over-IP and interactive audio applications including Internet voice chat, multiplayer internet gaming, video conferencing, language and other interactive training and speech recognition and continuous dictation.
- High-tech colour matches home office decor
- Mounts to monitor or stands on desk
- Weighted base increases the microphone stability on the desk
Logitech Dialog 320, -67 dB, 100 - 16000 Hz, 2000 Ω, Mono, Microsoft Windows Linux Mac OS, 1 x 3.5mm
Logitech Dialog 320. Microphone sensitivity: -67 dB, Microphone frequency: 100 - 16000 Hz, Microphone input impedance: 2000 Ω. Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows Linux Mac OS. I/O ports: 1 x 3.5mm