2x1 USB Peripheral Switch
The Belkin 2x1 USB Peripheral Switch (the Switch) gives multiple computers access to a single USB 1.1-compliant device-such as a printer, camera, scanner, or an external storage device. It offers a convenient design and easy-to-use switching software that gives you immediate access to your USB device. Once connected, your device stays available to all connected computers, eliminating the need for you to unplug and reconnect it to another computer.
- Features our easy-to-use software and hot key switching.
- Includes easy-to-use software interface for Windows and Mac users.
- Works with USB 1.1 and 2.0 devices at transfer speeds of up to 12Mbps.
- Connects a USB device at up to 30 feet from your computers.
- Supports both PC and Mac® computers(Win98se, WinME, Win2000, WinXP, MacOS X and higher).
- Supports one USB 1.1-compliant device.
- Installs and operates easily.
- Includes active-port LED indicators for clear identification of which computer is being used.
- Requires no power supply.
Belkin 2x1 USB Peripheral Switch, 0.012 Gbit/s, Wired
Belkin 2x1 USB Peripheral Switch. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 2