Prestige 480 ISDN Router with 2 BRIs
ISDN Network Compatibility
- Dual ISDN BRI (Basic Rate Interface)
- Standard S/T interface
- For Europe and Asia: Supports DSS1*
- ISDN leased line capability with 64Kbps or 128Kbps transmission rate
- Nailed-up connection to simulate leased line functionality
- Bandwidth-on-Demand allocates bandwidth when needed.
- SUA(Single User Account)/NAT(Network Address Translation) enables multiple workstations on the LAN to access the Internet for the cost of a single ISP account.
- Hi/fn (Stac LZS) compression and compression control protocol support
- DNS Proxy supports IPCP (IP Control Protocol) extension to get DNS (Domain Name System) server addresses and reply automatically to client DNS requests.
- PPP(Point-to-Point protocol)/MP(Multilink Protocol) allows bundling of up to four B-channels for maximum speed of 256Kbps.
- BACP/BAP support manages the number of links in multilink bundles.
- Mega Bundle supports bundle of four links where Prestige calls a second ISP when the traffic exceeds a certain threshold and split the traffic between the various connections.
- Dial-up support for network access via ISDN
- Up to four simultaneous connections from different locations
- Remote users can run Windows 95/98/NT or any PPP package.
- IP Policy Routing (IPPR) can override the default routing behavior and forward packets based on the policies defined by the network administrator
- NetCAPI allows G3/G4 FAX transmission, Euro File Transfer, Autoanswer host and Telephony over the LAN
- IP and IPX multi-protocol routing
- Transparent bridging
10M/100M auto-sensing Fast Ethernet LAN connection
- IP Alias feature allows your Prestige to have extra IP addresses that maybe in completely different networks.
- RIP-1 and RIP-2 support
- PPTP Virtual Private Network over SUA/NAT
- Compatible with Ascend, Cisco and other routers
- Windows-based configurator software for quick configuration
- Menu driven user interface for easy network management
- Local and remote console management
- TFTP/FTP firmware upgrade, backup and restore
- DHCP(Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) server automatically assigns IP addresses to Windows 95/98/NT and other systems that support DHCP client
- Integrated SNMP support for remote network management
- Call Detail Records feature provides efficient tracking of incoming and outgoing calls
- Call Control Management: Blacklist, Call Budget, and Call History
- RADIUS accounting offers user log on and off information
Robust Security Features
- PAP (Password Authentication Protocol)
- CHAP(Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol)
- Microsoft CHAP
- CLID(Calling Line Identification) support
- Call-Back with password protection
- Packet Filtering for controlled access to and from your network
- RADIUS support for centralized management of dial-in users database
ZyXEL PRESTIGE 480. Beheerprotocollen: SNMP. Firewall: Firewall filtering for controlled acess to and from your network, Autenticatiemethode: PAP, CHAP, Microsoft CHAP, CLID, RADIUS support. Interface: Two RJ-45 ports for ISDN connection, one RJ-45 for Ethernet LAN connection, DB9 RS232 port for local, Max. overdrachtssnelheid: 0,1 Gbit/s