PoE-12 Power Injector
- Easy installment for IEEE802.3af compliant WLAN AP or IP Surveillance Camera in challenging places
- Carefree over location of power outlet by up to 328 feet (100 m) link distance via CAT-5 Ethernet cabling
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard compliant
- Advanced auto-sensing algorithm performing auto power allocation only to 802.3af end devices
- Superior safety with overloading and short-circuit protection
Power over Ethernet Empowerment
ZyXEL PoE-12 is a single-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) Injector that infuses and transmits electricity through unused pairs (4/5 and 7/8) in CAT-5 Ethernet cables, while data flows are carried by the other pairs (1/2 and 3/6). As such both power and data can be delivered to PoE devices (PD) via a single CAT-5 Ethernet cable without extra power supply.
With the PoE-12, non-PoE switches can now power IEEE802.3af compliant PoE devices through an effective single CAT-5 Ethernet cable link up to 100m in length.
In other words, users can install any IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE devices like WLAN access points or IP surveillance cameras with more freedom. Unlike traditional solutions, the PoE-12 can now take advantage of the effortless connectivity in challenging places, such as ceiling or top of wall, without laying power cables. It means that the devices are now untied from power outlets for maximum flexibility.
The PoE-12 is easy to use and needs no configuration. Since only simple inbound and outbound cable plugging is required, installation is straightforward and can be performed by users without power cabling expertise or expense.
ZyXEL PoE-12. Voldoet aan industriestandaarden: IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100 Base-Tx, IEEE 802.3af PoE. Certificering: FCC Part 15 Class B; CE; C-Tick. Stroom via Ethernet (PoE): 48 V, AC-adapter ingangsspanning: 100 - 240 V, AC-adapterfrequentie: 50/60 Hz. Afmetingen (BxDxH): 117 x 60 x 35 mm, Gewicht: 500 g