- Gets the best grades with even more intelligent functions
- Head of the class with effortless operation
- Even brighter, 1,500 ANSI Lumens
- More economical and quieter: up to 4,000 hours lamp life, only 28 dB
- Instantaneous notebook control with infrared receiver
- Clever: manual wall colour correction
- Thinks with you: signal tone when source changes
- No worries with off-timer function
- Super: automatic Keystone Correction
- Deters thieves! 3 security features
- Ultra-chic design is a feast for the eyes
- A model student in every class
Imagine teaching and learning being easier. Student interest growing. Motivation rising... At the end of the term, report cards studded with top grades…
The VT470, VT575, VT670 or VT676 helps you achieve these classroom goals with ease!
Ultra Gifted – and the ideal inspiration as well
In schools or seminars, advanced training or additional qualification measures, NEC’s new VT projectors are highly resourceful. They have what you need to show off in front of a class. After all, they’re the most widely sold projectors in schools and educational institutions throughout Europe.
Our 4 geniuses are in a class of their own
We don’t have anything against chalk and blackboard. But the VT470, VT575, VT670 and VT676 are altogether in another league. The VT575 shines with its increased 1,500 ANSI Lumens worth of illumination. The VT676 and its 2,500 ANSI Lumens make it the high-end model with the ability to meet even the highest expectations.
- Because they are top talents, they can afford to be even smaller and more
- At only 28 dB (VT575) and 30 dB (VT470/670/676) they’re as quiet as a mouse. And with 30 seconds needed to cool down, they are particularly ambitious
- But the NEC VTs are champions at thrift in other areas as well. In Eco Mode, operating costs and energy consumption are minimal; lamp life climbs to 4,000 hours. It’s a simple arithmetic problem: if your VT runs 2 hours per day, its lamp will last for an amazing 9.5 school years
The VTs illuminate even more – so that everyone gets the picture
As real highlights with more intensity than ever, the VTs now project even more clearly and true-to-life. With up to 2,500 ANSI Lumens they are spectacularly bright. Ideal in illuminated rooms and even in daylight.
Green light for more convenience with the infrared receiver
Keep your notebook under control with your projector. This valuable new function lets you remotely operate not only your VT470/670/676, but a USB receiver connected to your notebook as well. Using the projector’s remote control unit, you start your presentation on the computer and control it from A to Z. You can navigate through all your pages fast while moving freely throughout the room – and all this with no expensive additional devices.
Chalk or blackboard? Adapt the image at the press of a button
An innovative feature transforms the new VTs into the chameleons among school projectors. They have 7x manual wall colour correction. This adapts images to any colour of projection surface in an instant. And the best news for teachers: the "chalkboard” colour option even makes it possible to project onto such surfaces.
The VTs react fast – an acoustic signal indicates source changes
Another of the new VTs’ useful features sets an example for the future. As soon as you change input sources while projecting, your VT confirms the action with a "peep”. Your advantage in class: you always know precisely if and when projector functions are finished.
Smarter, more interesting and even more intuitive to use – the VT470, VT575, VT670 and VT676 give you their greatest performance. Your teaching materials will be unsurpassed – and your class or seminar will achieve its best grades ever.
”School’s out, projector’s off“ – with the off-timer function!
Intelligent operation and optimal convenience go hand in hand. Every VT can be programmed with the off-timer function to turn off automatically within a time.
Multiple choice: Colour Management just as you like it
Whether your subject is geometry, whether you’re projecting a diagram or your company’s organigram – integrated Colour Management Technology lets you adjust the colours in an image individually and harmoniously.
The ultimate handyman – e.g. when it comes to image correction with Auto Keystone Correction
Your VT sees for itself what the vertical inclination to the wall or projection surface is and adjusts the image immediately so that it is distortion-free. Your picture is completely straight automatically.
Ready at the snap of a finger: the new ease in projecting
To shine with your VT at school or in a seminar, you certainly don’t want to get an engineering degree. This is yet another reason why our new students’ intuitive user guidance will fascinate you – even when you turn one of them on for the first time. Thanks to automatic signal recognition, you only need to press a button. In addition, your VT is extremely open-minded; it can be connected to PCs, laptops as well as numerous other devices in a split second.
The finest extras – for a touch of even more elegance
In front in the compulsories and convincing in the freestyle; every VT has those small but significant extras which make a big difference:
• Absolutely sharp: thanks to their wide-angle lens, they project with utter clarity even in the smallest rooms
• Magnificent: the continuously adjustable zoom
• Packs a punch: the freeze image function
• Completely covered: the optional ceiling mount kit makes your VT a standard fixture in class or seminar rooms
• Then there’s triple protection against unauthorized persons or thieves: password protection, the Kensington lock that lets you “put your projector in chains” and the key lock for making your settings tamper-proof
Guarantee and service for reliable use
NEC is the best in the class in both quality and price. Every projector comes with a service package which lets us ensure that your VT is always up and running.
In addition to a 3-year guarantee, this package includes customer-friendly on-site service.
NEC MultiSync VT575. Projectietechnologie: LCD, Projector native resolution: XGA (1024x768), Typische contrastverhouding: 400:1. Vermogen lamp: 130 W. Geluidsniveau: 33 dB, Frequentiebereik verticaal: 50 - 120 Hz, Frequentiebereik horizontaal: 15 - 100 kHz. Beeldscherm: LCD, Resolutie: 1024 x 768 Pixels. Typisch stroomverbruik: 190 W