Intel Core i3-2367M (1.4GHz), 4GB RAM, 320GB 7200rpm HD, 29.464 cm (11.6 ") 1366x768 LCD, Intel HD Graphics, Intel 802.11bgn, Bluetooth, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Camera, 6c Li-Ion, Windows 7 Professional 64
The perfect travel companion: ultraportable, constraint-free.
Thin and light ThinkPad® X Series frees you to work without constraints. Lenovo's Power Manager, carefully selected low-voltage processors, less power-hungry displays, and the latest battery technology allow hours of worry-free computing on-the-go. Plus Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you temporarily extend battery life in extreme circumstances—get up to 23 hours on the ThinkPad X220 with a single charge!†
No mouse? No problem. Navigate using the famous little red TrackPoint® pointing device or the easy-to-use multitouch touchpad with simple one- and two-finger zooming, scrolling, and rotating. Or use the newly designed buttonless "clickpad" on the X1 and the X220, which features a 45% larger touchpad than previous models.
X121e is a 1-inch thin and light laptop with 11.6-inch display and full-sized, spill-resistant keyboard. Both models include the same security features offered on premium models, including password managers, Rescue and Recovery® tools, and our Active Protection System™. The X121e offers a choice of colors — Heatwave Red or Midnight Black, both with a refined, soft-touch matte finish — longer battery life, and a choice of processors.
Our thinnest ThinkPad ever, the X1, is just 5/8-inch thick and weighs less than 4 lbs. The gorgeous 13.3-inch HD infinity display features a SuperBright 350 nit panel that's protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass for durability and scratch-resistance.
Do more, faster.
Our X Series laptops are built for speed, letting you use time to focus on your business—not your computer. Blazing fast technology quickens the pace of doing business so you can do more with less time.
- Faster startup, shutdown, and application loading with Intel® Core™ i CPUs with Turbo Boost Technology and Hyper-Threading Technology on X201 and X201s. Plus both the X1 and the X220 features 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 for lightning fast performance.
- Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows® 7 with RapidBoot technology starts your PC on average 20 seconds faster than a typical Windows 7 computer. And with the optional Lenovo RapidDrive, as well as optional SSD (solid state drive) instead of, or in addition to, a traditional hard drive, performance is even faster.
- USB 3.0 ports (available on X1; optional on select X220 models) feature up to 10 times faster file transfer time —especially useful when copying large media files.
- Lenovo RapidCharge battery, available on the X1, is designed to last three times longer than a standard notebook battery, and in just 30 minutes, it charges up to 80% capacity.
- Quick log-in and authentication with the swipe of your finger using the optional industry-leading ThinkPad fingerprint reader.
Built to endure with rock-solid reliability.
Baked, battered, blistered, and blown with sand, ThinkPad notebooks are designed to pass eight, rugged military-spec tests. ThinkPad X Series laptops are more than tough enough to endure the rigors of business travel.†
- Next-generation ThinkPad roll cage
- Magnesium-alloy top and bottom covers
- Optional solid-state drives with no moving parts
- Spill-resistant keyboard
- Reliable, sturdy metal hinge construction designed for daily use
- Redesigned hinge closing mechanism with magnetic latching support.
Optimized for business.
Superior VoIP experience with HD camera and HD microphones for advanced noise and echo cancellation. Convenient one-touch access with microphone, speaker and camera mute buttons. Plus premium on-the-go entertainment with Integrated Dolby® Home Theater®.
Engineered to protect business-critical data.
- ThinkVantage® Rescue and Recovery® helps you recover from system crashes quickly, even if the primary operating system won't boot.
- ThinkVantage Active Protection System™ detects sudden changes in motion and temporarily stops the hard drive to help protect it from damage (not applicable to models with solid state drives).
- ThinkVantage Client Security Solution, a unique hardware-software combination, helps protect your company information, including passwords, encryption keys and electronic credentials, while helping guard against unauthorized data access.
- BIOS disablement of ports acts as a final layer of protection for your business-critical data.
- Optional Computrace® technology helps you recover your laptop in the event of theft.
- Remote data disablement lets you disable your laptop's hardware if it's ever compromised.
Friendly to the environment and your bottom line.
The X Series makes it easy to be green.
- EPEAT® Gold-compliant and EPEAT® Silver-rated
- ENERGY STAR-certified
- Focused airflow design for cooler and quieter temperatures across the system
- Energy-saving, low-voltage processors, LED backlit displays, and SSDs
- Arsenic-free glass and mercury-free displays
- 90% recyclable packaging (by weight)
Lenovo ThinkPad X121e, Tweede generatie Intel® Core™ i3, 1,4 GHz, 29,5 cm (11.6"), 1366 x 768 Pixels, 4 GB, 320 GB
Lenovo ThinkPad X121e. Processorfamilie: Tweede generatie Intel® Core™ i3, Processormodel: i3-2367M, Frequentie van processor: 1,4 GHz. Beeldschermdiagonaal: 29,5 cm (11.6"), Resolutie: 1366 x 768 Pixels. Intern geheugen: 4 GB, Intern geheugentype: DDR3-SDRAM. Totale opslagcapaciteit: 320 GB, Opslagmedia: HDD. Ingebouwde grafische adapter. Inclusief besturingssysteem: Windows 7 Professional. Kleur van het product: Zwart. Gewicht: 1,55 kg