ThinkCentre M58p, Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (6M Cache, 3.00 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB), 1GB, 160GB HDD, Intel GMA 4500, DVD-RW, Gigabit Ethernet, Windows Vista Business
Step up to ThinkCentre M Series
Refresh your fleet of PCs with ThinkCentre® M Series desktops. Smarter, stronger and more up to date for better business performance, easier manageability, state-of-the-art security and great ROI. Available in tower, small form factor (SFF) and space-saving Eco Ultra-Small Form Factor (Eco USFF).
Drive enterprise productivity
M Series models offer improved overall system performance, optimized for the most demanding applications.
Get improved overall system performance, optimized video editing and 2-D/3-D image design, and expanded power-management compatibilities for new levels of energy efficiency on M Series models with Intel® 45nm-based CPUs.
Boot up and shut down faster with Windows® 7 Lenovo Enhanced Experience.
View up to four screens simultaneously with Dual Independence Display (DID). M Series supports DID technology, which provides easier navigation between applications to help reduce errors while working and improve productivity.
Easy to manage
ThinkCentre M Series desktops help IT administrators set up, maintain and enhance your systems to save time and money.
Reduce IT desk-side visits
Paired with Intel® vPro™ technology, the ThinkVantage® Productivity Center helps you reduce costly and time-consuming desk-side visits, allowing you to monitor, diagnose and repair PCs regardless of OS or power state. Certain audit functions can also be accomplished without physically tracking down each system. And ThinkVantage Power Manager lets you monitor and remotely control power consumption throughout your PC fleet, saving energy and energy costs across your business.
Simplify enterprise rollouts
- ThinkVantage System Migration Assistant™ helps get your end users up and running by quickly and accurately migrating their individual data and settings to their new Lenovo systems.
- ThinkVantage System Update™ knows the status of your end user’s system and can sort through available updates and select only those specifically needed by a user’s system.
Advanced security made simple
Secure your IT investment and lower your total cost of ownership with ThinkCentre M Series desktops.
- Hardware Password Manager (HPM) enables easy recovery and management of hard-drive passwords, significantly reducing hard-drive password-reset time, and combines seamlessly with fully encrypting drives, offering more secure software solutions.
- ThinkVantage Client Security Solution (available on select models) provides an extra layer of protection for passwords, encryption keys and electronic credentials.
- Chassis intrusion switch helps avoid unauthentic chassis opening to prevent data theft.
- PS/2® ports help prevent unauthorized data access and virus attacks through USB peripheral devices.
- Fingerprint reader keyboard (optional) enables secure login without the need to remember passwords.
- Computrace-ready to aid in asset tracking and loss prevention.
ENERGY STAR compliance is available on select models of all ThinkCentre M Series form factors. These desktops consume less power, emit less heat and make less noise. The end result is a more cost-efficient PC and a cooler, quieter environment.
Select M Series desktops have qualified as EPEAT Gold, a green standard for electronics provided by the U.S. government.
Select M Series desktops are GREENGUARD certified, tested for up to 2,000 potentially harmful contaminants. Lenovo is the only computer manufacturer to have any of its products GREENGUARD certified.
ThinkVantage Power Manager helps you save energy and lower electricity costs across your business. System administrators can monitor and remotely control the amount of electricity used by all desktops in a PC fleet. Program your ThinkCentre desktops to shut down on evenings or weekends, and realize new efficiencies through Power Manager.
Solar power option
Make your M Series desktop even more environmentally friendly by powering it with the optional Solar-PowerPac renewable energy source, available from Advanced Energy Group.
Lenovo offers a wide variety of systems preloaded with the newest Windows 7 operating system.
Windows® 7 Lenovo Enhanced Experience PCs
Get the best computing experience available by selecting desktops featuring Windows® 7 Lenovo Enhanced Experience certification. Enjoy faster start-up and connection times plus more entertainment and security features than ever.
Microsoft® Office 2007
Add Microsoft Office 2007 to your system purchase. It's the most significant update to the Office interface in more than a decade.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M58p, 3 GHz, Intel® Core™2 Duo, 1 GB, 160 GB, DVD-RW, Windows Vista Business
Lenovo ThinkCentre M58p. Frequentie van processor: 3 GHz, Processorfamilie: Intel® Core™2 Duo, Processormodel: E8400. Intern geheugen: 1 GB, Intern geheugentype: DDR3-SDRAM, Kloksnelheid geheugen: 1066 MHz. Totale opslagcapaciteit: 160 GB, Soort optische drive: DVD-RW. Discreet grafische adapter model: Intel® GMA 4500. Inclusief besturingssysteem: Windows Vista Business. Netvoeding: 280 W. Type behuizing: SFF. Producttype: PC. Gewicht: 7,5 kg. Kleur van het product: Zwart