GeForce 7600 GS 256MB Supports PCI Express and 12 pipelines, DirectX 9.0c and OpenGL 2.0 support, 256MB GDDR2 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder
- Able to drive two of the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
nView Multi-Display Technology
- Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
- Delivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity. PureVideo HD technology provides a combination of powerful hardware acceleration, content security, and integration with movie players, plus all the features found in PureVideo.
OpenGL 2.0 Optimizations and Support
- Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0
- Provide infinite program command length creating photorealistic scenes and environments in games, without compromising overall PC performance.
- Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
- High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is a form of copy protection technology designed to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high-definition content as it travels across DVI or HDMI digital connections.
- High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is a new interface standard for consumer electronics devices that combines HDCP-protected digital video and audio into a single, consumer-friendly connector.
- GIGABYTE's monitoring and overclocking tool V-tuner 3 enables users to dynamically optimize the memory and GPU frequencies; moreover, demonstrates real-time temperature for models integrated with hardware thermal sensor chip.
Gigabyte GF 7600GS 256MB GDDR2. Grafische processor familie: NVIDIA. Grafische adapter, soort geheugen: GDDR3, Geheugenbus: 128 Bit. Maximum resolutie: 2560 x 1600 Pixels. DirectX versie: 9.0c, OpenGL versie: 2.0, Dual Link DVI. Soort aansluiting: PCI Express x16