Device which is programmed to carry out a set of arithmetic or logical operations e.g. desktop computers, smartphones
- bärbara datorer A notebook, also known as laptop, is a portable computer. When you are looking for the right notebook, it is important to know where you are going to work with it. Do you want to use it on the road? Choose a model with a special energy-saving \'mobile\' processor, a good battery and a reasonably small display. This will allow you to work longer with the same battery and saves you the trouble of carrying around a large display that consumes a lot of precious battery power. Or will you be using you notebook mainly in places where you will have access to a power outlet? Then choose a desktop processor (more processing power for less money) and an ordinary battery. This will save you a lot of money, which you could then spend on a bigger screen. You\'ll work faster because you can view more information at once and it\'s great for multimedia!
Personal Computers, PCs for short, are computers for personal usage. They always have the following components:\
- A processor (CPU), this is the heart of your computer, where the data processing is done.\
- Memory (RAM), this is very fast memory in which temporary data is stored before being processed by the processor.\
- Motherboard, this is the component that connects all the different parts of your computer. Often it has some integrated components like a sound card, enabling your computer to play sound, or a network card, to connect your computer to the network.\
- Video board, this is the part of your computer that is responsible for the graphics processing. Micro ATX motherboards often have an integrated video board. Those integrated video boards are generally not very well suited for playing games, but good enough for watching movies.\
- Hard disk, this is the permanent memory of your computer where your data is stored.\
- An optional DVD/CD player/recorder for reading/writing D
- datorplattor Mobile computer with display, circuitry and battery in a single unit. Tablets are equipped with sensors, including cameras, microphone, accelerometer and touchscreen, with finger or stylus gestures replacing computer mouse and keyboard.
- backpack PCs Virtual Reality PC, VR PC for short. Nothing breaks down the immersion of room-scale VR like stepping over a cord in the real world while you\'re immersed in the virtual one. That\'s why has created a wireless VR PC pack. Simply wear the VR PC pack like you would a backpack and you\'re ready to be immersed into a virtual world. Users get to move around and enjoy VR with big movements and total immersion without worrying about accidently unplugging the wires between the VR device and the platform.
telekommunikation & navigering
Portable computer devices and phones, and their accessories such as cables and stands
- smarttelefoner Mobile phone that is able to perform many of the functions of a computer, typically having a relatively large screen and an operating system capable of running general-purpose applications.
- navigatorer Om du inte vet vart du befinner dig vet den här apparaten det. Kotaktar till minst 3 sateliter där uppe i himlen för att hålla koll på vart du befinner dig. Om du inte vet gata,land eller världsdel så kanske du iaf vill veta dina GPS kordinater?
TV-apparater, skärmar & projektorer
A LED-TV is a flat panel display that uses LED backlighting instead of the cold cathode fluorescent (CCFL) backlighting used in most other LCDs. Three forms of LED may be used:\
- White edge-LEDs around the rim of the screen, using a special diffusion panel to spread the light evenly behind the screen (the most usual form)\
- An array of LEDs arranged behind the screen whose brightness are not controlled individually.\
- A dynamic “local dimming” array of LEDs to achieve a modulated backlight light pattern
- platta pc-skärmar TFT/LCD displays are perfectly flat, a lot thinner and lighter than conventional CRT displays and do not flicker, all this because of the new technology they use for producing images. Do you want to free up space on your desk, or do you want to be able to move your monitor without breaking your back? Then this is the perfect display for you!
kameror & videokameror
A camera is a device used to capture images, as still photographs or as sequences of moving images (movies or videos). The term as well as the modern-day camera evolved from the camera obscura, Latin for "dark chamber", an early mechanism for projecting images, in which an entire room functioned as a real-time imaging system. Cameras may work with the light of the visible spectrum or with other portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. A camera generally consists of some kind of enclosed hollow, with an opening or aperture at one end for light to enter, and a recording or viewing surface for capturing the light at the other end. Most cameras have a lens positioned in front of the camera\'s opening to gather the incoming light and to focus the image, or part of the image, on the recording surface. The diameter of the aperture is often controlled by a diaphragm mechanism, but some cameras have a fixed-size aperture.
- digitalkameror With a digital camera all the pictures you make are stored digitally, which means you can instantly view a picture after you have taken it and take as many pictures as you like, without having to buy new films all the time. It is easy to download the pictures from your camera to your computer, either at home or at the shop and edit them before printing. Once they are on your computer, you can easily share your pics with the rest of the world by putting them on-line, or e-mailing them to friends.
- videokameror hand hållen videocamera som tillåter dig att filma dina egna videor i något som enkelt får plats i en hand
ljud & hemmabio
- MP3/MP4-spelare MP3s are ways of compressing digitally-stored music and is the Internet-used standard. MP4s can be used to compress various types of data including music and video. MP3/MP4 players are small portable devices used to playing back music files. MP3/MP4 players are extremely small and most of them have no moving parts.
Various appliances such as tin openers and corkscrews.
- kaffemaskiner Machine used to make coffee.
- mixrar Electric mixing machine used in food preparation for liquidizing, chopping, or pureeing.
Device for giving light, usually consisting of an electric bulb together with its holder and shade or cover.
- LED-lampor Light-emitting diode (LED) product that is assembled into a lamp (or light bulb) for use in lighting fixtures. LED lamps have a lifespan and electrical efficiency that is several times better than incandescent lamps, and significantly better than most fluorescent lamps, with some chips able to emit more than 100 lumens per watt.
- energisparlampor Energy-efficient lamp. The big ones are commonly used in halls, warehouses and other big spaces. Recently compact fluorescent lamps have been developed for the home and office.
tryck- och utskriftsutrustning
- multiskrivare A multifunctional is really an all-in-one device; it is both a scanner and a printer, and often even has a fax function. So effectively it\'s a copier, but one that has the scanning and printing functions available separately. All this is a great advantage when you have limited office space. Moreover, you will be able to work faster and more efficiently by using the device\'s convenient special functions.
- laserskrivare Det här är skriva som skriver hur högkvalitetstexter och bilder fort. De gör de genom att spruta ut ett tunt lager med färgpulver på ett papper och sedan så lyser en laser på pulvret vilket för att pulvret smälter och det fastnar på pappret
Instructions for a computer\'s processor to perform specific operations e.g. system software such as Windows and iOS, application software such as internet browsers and apps.
- antivirus- & säkerhetsprogram nätet.
Devices used in the home such as washing machines and fridges.
- tvättmaskiner Machines used for washing clothes.
TV-spel & konsoler
- tv-spel Electronic games which involves a human interacting with a user interface, generating visual feedback on a video device such as a laptop, games console or handheld device.
- spelkonsoller Also known as a video game console, this is a device that outputs a video signal to display a video game e.g Xbox, PS4. The term game console is used to distinguish a machine designed for consumers to use for playing video games on a separate television.
apparater för hälsa och skönhetsvård
Appliances used in baths such as bathplugs.
- rakapparater för män Electric razor used by men to remove facial and body hair.
delar och tillbehör till ljudutrustning
- hörlurar Headphones come in all sorts of designs and qualities, so you will surely be able to find your perfect pair in our database!
leksaker & tillbehör
Object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something.
- fjärrkontollsleksaker Toys controlled by remote control, such as toy cars and toy planes.
amning, blöjor & omvårdnad
Equipment and supplies for feeding, diapering and nursing babies such as plastic spoons and bowls, diapers and baby wipes.
- nappflaskor Plastic bottles used to feed milk or other liquid to babies.
- bröstpumpar Mechanical device that extracts milk from the breasts of a lactating woman. Breast pumps may be manual devices powered by hand or foot movements or electrical devices powered by electricity or batteries.
kylskåp och frysar
- kylskåp & frys Upright unit comprising a refrigerator and a freezer, each self-contained.
smarta plagg och accessoarer
- smarta armbandsur Computerized wristwatches which can run mobile apps and sometimes function as portable media players, offering playback of FM radio, audio, and video files to the user via a Bluetooth headset. Some smartwatches have full mobile phone capability, and can make or answer phone calls.
- laminatapparat Använd en laminator för att skydda papper men en ren och genomskinlig genomsynlig pappers lins
- miniräknare Small portable device used to perform arithmetic.
Chemicals and appliances used for having clean and healthy fingernails and toenails.
- nagellack – överlack