Expressly designed for thin computing and other mission-critical systems, Epica series graphics cards have innovative, new, server-based software from Matrox to manage multi-display configurations in remote sessions. The Matrox Epica TC4 graphics card supports up to four digital or analog monitors at a time.
Matrox EPI-TC4P128LPAF GDDR videokaart
* Matrox Remote PowerDesk Epica and Matrox Remote PowerSpace server-based software to remotely manage multi-display sessions
* Support for Microsoft RDP, Citrix ICA for Windows, and Linux desktop remote connection software
* Support for up to four digital or analog monitors at a time (in "independent"* or "stretched" mode)
* Joined graphics card mode enables an additional Matrox Quad graphics solution** to work in tandem in one system to drive up to eight displays†
* PCI card compatible with all PCI and PCI-X slots
* Low-profile form factor to fit in a wider variety of systems
* Passive cooling (heat sink with no fan) for silent operation and extra reliability
* Expected power consumption of 15.4 watts or less
* 128 MB graphics memory
* Matrox UltraSharp Display Output Technology
* 1600 x 1200 maximum resolution per display *
* Display driver for Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP Embedded (XPe), Windows Vista XDDM and Linux
* Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other displays
* Display pivoting (rotation)
* Support for displays with special aspect ratios
* Support for customizable unattended installation for rapid multi-system setup
* Global sales and technical support
* 3-year warranty
For stretched and independent mode support for quad-display products, click here.
** With Joined graphics card mode, a DualHead graphics card can only be joined with another DualHead graphics card to drive a maximum of four displays.
† Joined graphics card mode multi-display configurations can be obtained by downloading the Matrox PowerDesk-SE version 2.04 display driver and above.
* Matrox Epica TC4 graphics card (with factory-installed ATX bracket)
* KX20-to-DVI quad-monitor adapter cable (1-foot)
* 4 DVI-to-HD15 connector adapters
* Separate low-profile bracket
* Matrox display drivers for Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XPe, Windows Vista XDDM and Linux to be installed on the client ‡
* Matrox Remote PowerDesk desktop management software for Windows Client XPe and Linux Client to be installed on the server side ‡
* Matrox Remote PowerSpace virtual desktop management software for Windows Client XPe and Linux Client to be installed on the server side ‡
‡ To download drivers and software:
Matrox EPI-TC4P128LPAF. Maximum resolutie: 1600 x 1200 Pixels. Grafische adapter, soort geheugen: GDDR. Soort aansluiting: PCI. Type koeling: Passief, Vormfactor: LP