GBC HeatSeal H525. Lamination width from ID size to A3 Max
Variable speed & temperature via easily controllable and
adjustable settings on the electronic display, the HeatSeal 525
produces excellent laminates of all thicknesses of Pouch up
to 250 micron per side. At speeds of up to 530mm/min or
approximately 135 A4’s per hour or as many as 200 A4’s per hour
with GBC High Speed Pouches.
- Lamination width from ID size to A3 Max (324 mm)
- 4 Roller design (2 Heated + 2 ‘Pressure’)
- Variable Temperature (up to 2 x 250 Mic. (500 Total)) + ‘Cold’ setting
- Variable Speed: 6 settings
- Auto switch off
- Digital display with 4 pre-set temperature & 6 speeds
Features & Benefits
1. Pouch thickness: laminates up to 500 Micron (2 x 250 Micron per side)
2. ‘Ready Glow’ light: It glows red when correct operational temperature is
3. Digital Display: Pre-set temperature settings and 6 speeds. Keeps users constantly in control of speed and temperature, the key factors of successful lamination.
4. Reverse mode: Anti-jam function to solve any missfeeding problems.
5. Large Exit Tray: Keeps the laminated product straight on exit
minimising curling and warping.
6. Only 3 to 5 minutes ‘Warm up’ period
7. Pouch Counter
GBC HeatSeal H525. Maximale lamineerbreedte: 32,4 cm. Gewicht: 9,86 kg. Stroomvoorziening: 1100W/4.7A, Verwarmingssysteem: 4 Rollers, Afmetingen (BxDxH): 527 x 280 x 159 mm