Pulsar MX 4000 RT Tower or rack-mounting: standard backup time
Eaton Pulsar MX 4000 RT 4000VA Zwart UPS
- Two front access hot-swappables sub-modules (power and battery) for maintenance without load
- Automatic battery test (test period can be set).
- Internal bypass built-in to supply the load even if the UPS fails.
- Large input voltage and frequency ranges to avoid using the batteries unnecessarily.
- Can be used as a free-standing tower unit or 19" rack-mounted: only 3U for Pulsar MX 4000 and 5000, 16U for Pulsar MX Frame
- LCD multilingual display with mimic and LEDs for rapid view of the UPS status, diagnostics and event log
- Outputs: IEC 10A and 16A outlet sockets and hardwired outputs
- Built-in Powershare system for remote reboot of the equipment connected, sequential start-up or load shedding while operating from battery to maintain the power to critical loads.
- Pulsar MX Frame is compatible with three phase or single phase supplies.
- Backup time: 10 mins up to 2 hours by adding 3U battery extension modules.
Minimum total cost of ownership (TCO)
- More power with an output power factor of 0.9.
- When the power supply needs to be upgraded, the Pulsar MX 4000 and 5000 can be paralleled to provide 8 kVA or 10 kVA using the ModularEasy kit: without extra cost on the initial purchase.
- Pulsar MX Frame is a modular system with 5 kVA sub-modules paralleled to provide up to 20 kVA or 15 kVA with redundancy.
Eaton Pulsar MX 4000 RT. Output power capacity: 4000 VA, Uitgangsvermogen: 3600 W. Typische backup tijd op volledige lading: 10 min. Kleur van het product: Zwart. Geluidsniveau: 45 dB. Certificering: UL, TüV, GS mark, CB, C-Tick, CE, IEC 61 931, Veiligheid: IEC/EN 62 040-3, IEC/EN 62 040-1-1, IEC/EN 62 040-2 class A (class B as option), 4 kV IEC 61 643, UL