SOHO3 Node Upgrade - 25 Node to 50 Node
DELL SonicWALL SOHO3 Node Upgrade - 25 Node to 50 Node
We recommend the SOHO3 for small businesses with a few users. The 10 user SOHO3 is upgradeable to 25 or 50 or unlimited users, so it can grow with according to your needs. The SOHO3 also comes in a 50 user model, however if you have a minimum of 50 users, we recommend getting the PRO 100, 200 or 300, as those products will easily allow you to grow, and if VPN is required, the 200 and 300 have those capabilities without a need for upgrading. Recently, SonicWALL also starting shipping a VPN and Service Bundle option with the SOHO3.
SonicWALL SOHO3 OverView
The SOHO3 features an intuitive Web management interface and administration wizards that simplify security management. The SOHO3 provides enterprise-class security and supports the comprehensive portfolio of SonicWALL Security Services, including Network Anti-Virus, Content Filtering, and Authentication Service. This eliminates the cost and complexity of installing and managing separate devices and software packages. The desktop SOHO3 appliance, built on SonicWALL's security ASIC, delivers the fastest performance in its class. The SOHO3 includes hardened firewall protection with an ICSA-certified, stateful inspection firewall and support for SonicWALL's IPSec VPN that delivers fast, secure access and is compatible with any manufacturer's IPSec-compliant VPN gateway.
A standards-based appliance, the SOHO3 requires no operating system maintenance often found in software-based security products. The SOHO3 fits perfectly into a large corporate network infrastructure and can be managed by a wide array of local or remote options including CLI, Web-interface, and SNMP. For centralized management and policy setting, the award-winning SonicWALL Global Management System is designed to reduce administration overhead as security requirements scale.
The SonicWALL SOHO3 Internet security appliance meets the demands of growing businesses and adapts to network security threats, protecting an organization's valuable data. With SonicWALL's Security ASIC, the SOHO3 delivers maximum multi-user firewall and VPN performance.
• Flexible, Comprehensive Security Solution. The SonicWALL SOHO3 provides a variety of configurations and services to tailor security solutions to meet the needs of small businesses and branch offices. The SOHO3 provides enterprise-class security and supports SonicWALL's comprehensive portfolio of security services, such as Network Anti-Virus, Internet Content Filtering, and Authentication Service.
• Intuitive Web Management Interface. The SOHO3 includes an easy-to-use Web management interface and administration wizards to dramatically reduce the time and cost of installing and managing security.
• Powerful Architecture with Security ASIC. Built on the SonicWALL security ASIC, the SOHO3 delivers the fastest performance in its class to guarantee the best possible performance for broadband connections.
• IPSec VPN. The SOHO3's enterprise-class VPN delivers fast, secure access to corporate resources through any manufacturer's IPSec-compliant VPN gateway.
• ICSA-Certified Stateful Packet Firewall. The SOHO3 adheres to industry standards for enterprise-class firewall protection with ICSA-certified, stateful packet inspection technology.
• AutoUpdate Security. SonicWALL's AutoUpdate service sends automatic alerts of new software and feature updates as soon as they're available to ensure administrators keep network security current and lower maintenance costs.
• Flexible Remote Management. The SOHO3 fits perfectly into a large corporate network infrastructure and reduces administration overhead because it can be managed locally, on a device-by-device basis using CLI, or globally using SonicWALL Global Management System.
• Complete Network Protocol Support. The SOHO3 supports the full complement of broadband connectivity requirements, including NAT and DHCP, to allow all users to share a broadband Internet connection. It also supports Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE), a widely used protocol for DSL connections.
• Robust, Scalable Architecture. SonicWALL Internet security appliances meet the high-demands of today's Internet security environment and provide a scalable platform for future upgrades.
DELL SOHO3 Node Upgrade - 25 Node to 50 Node, SonicWALL. Aantal licenties: 25 - 50. Taalversie: Engels