DSR®4020KVM Switch, 16-port, 1 local user, 4 digital/remote user
- Avocent 16-port DSR®4020 KVM switch provides local access and four digital pathways for remote access at the rack and remote data centre management
- Compact, KVM over IP appliance integrates KVM, an external modem and power control in one solution.
- Includes a USB local port for keyboard and mouse connections
- Provides access to an unlimited number of servers or serial devices, no matter their location
- Remotely reboot the server to the BIOS level or even power cycle remote devices -all from a single DSView 3 software interface
- Designed for multi-platform servers, including PS/2, Sun and USB
- DSView 3 management software, with hub and spoke architecture, provides failover authentication
- With DSView 3 software advanced security includes audit logs and the ability to assign individual user rights
- On-board Web interface support allows direct access to target devices without additional software.
- Computer: PS/2, Sun, USB
- Monitor: VGA, SVGA (XGA, XGA-II with adaptor), Maximum Local Port: 1600 x 1280, Maximum Remote Port using a DSRIQ module: 1280 x 1024 @ 75 Hz
- Peripherals: USB keyboard and mouse, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, IntelliMouse
Vertiv DSR4020 KVM Switch. Aansluiting toetsenbord: PS/2, Aansluiting muis: PS/2. Maximum resolutie: 1280 x 1024 Pixels. Typisch stroomverbruik: 40 W. Certificering: UL, FCC, cUL, ICES-003, CE, GS, VCCI, MIC, C-Tick, GOST. Gewicht: 3,31 kg